Our modified summer camps are scheduled Monday – Friday from 10am – 4pm, June 15h – August 14th, and are booked one week at a time.
- We are planning to have the same four students for a full week while practicing six foot social distancing and wearing masks. Our new location provides large indoor and outdoor spaces to facilitate these practices
- Kids will bring their own snacks, lunches and water bottles.
- We are modifying our activities so that nothing is passed between students, from playground balls to crayons – each student will have their own work station and labeled supplies. We have a lot of space, indoor and out, and a fully fenced yard for safety.
- Sufficient hand washing and hand sanitizing stations will be available, and our teachers will frequently sterilize surfaces and materials.
- Parents and guardians will be asked to indicate that they have not been ill in the last 14 days or have been in contact with anyone who has been ill in the last 14 days.
- Programming and activities are centered around cultural discovery of various Spanish speaking countries, including the US Spanish speaking population. For example, on Monday we might learn about Honduras. We might try preparing pupusas, , play games that are popular among Honduran children, listen to music from Honduras, make crafts that include the Honduran flag or try our hand at creating the decorative and colorful clay roosters that are a symbol of the country.
- Our pricing for these small groups is $350/child. This enables us to run very small groups, provide individual materials and for our staff to perform extra cleaning.
- We are operating within Colorado guidelines, which can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VgN22JkbHAzrReXkNe6oYLaJWgZjtn2/view
Please call us at 720.772.8841 with any questions regarding scheduling, programming or safety.
Small Group Spanish Summer Camp: August 3 -7