Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't see the answer to your question here, please contact us via the chat feature on this page or by calling 720.772.8841.
What types of services do you offer?
We offer a hybrid model of grammar- and immersion-based instruction that offers all of the benefits of both!
1. Our Small Group Adult Spanish Classes operate in nine week sessions four times a year and follow the Denver Public School schedule. Each class meets once a week for ninety minutes and a free textbook is provided. See them all here: https://www.denverspanishnetwork.com/book-online
2. Our Immersion Events include unique opportunities to use and build your Spanish skills such as Latin cooking classes, workshops on grammar skills and vocabulary, online boot camps to improve your Spanish at home, Spanish immersion dinner parties, and more. Click the "Immersion Events tab" on this page to view them: https://www.denverspanishnetwork.com/book-online
3. We offer Private Tutoring at $60/hour, with discounted packages available here: https://www.denverspanishnetwork.com/shop
4. Our Spanish Immersion Summer Camps for Kids are the best in Denver! Kids explore the Spanish language through the lens of culture, including food, movement, art and play! https://www.denverspanishnetwork.com/summer-camps-for-kids
5. We take our adult students and families on International Immersion Trips twice a year to practice their Spanish in an immersive environment with one of our instructors available for 24/7 assistance and tutoring. https://www.denverspanishnetwork.com/international-trips
6. Want to learn Spanish for your career? We offer private classes for medical Spanish, veterinary Spanish, business Spanish, and more. Contact us for more information or to create your own private class with your colleagues.
How much do your classes cost?
We offer Spanish classes and events from $5 to $50. Our Fluency Plan includes all adult classes and events in our network for $140/month. With our Fluency Plan, you can take an unlimited amount of our classes and events, up to 100 hours a month! You can purchase our Fluency Plan by selecting that option during checkout for any one of our classes/events