Learn Spanish AND Latin cooking skills in this fun new workshop for adults! Profe Mirian will be helping you build your Spanish language skills while taking on new skills in the kitchen while you explore a dish from a different Spanish speaking country each week. This class is appropriate for students of all Spanish levels.
Students work at separate workstations with individual supplies, 6 feet apart in our new 22' x 24' teaching kitchen located at 3775 Zenobia St, Denver Colorado. Students will be asked to wash their hands upon entry and sanitation is provided between steps. All ingredients and materials are included.
If you select the virtual option, you will receive a list of ingredients to purchase 48 hours prior to the class. You will receive a zoom link the day of the class.
Please review the following Covid safety information:
- We are committed to following the guidelines set forth by the local government. No exceptions will be made.
- Masks are required. We also have clean, clear face shields for your use.
- Please follow the distance and workstation protocols as provided by the instructor.
- Do not share materials or ingredients with any other student or workstation.
- The size of the class is limited to the local guidelines set forth on the day of the class. Some participants may be asked to move to the virtual option beginning with the most recently dated registration. Register early to ensure your spot in the live class. As of this posting, the maximum number of students for the live class is five.